Saturday March 1st, 2014
Individual Healing Sessions
Discover the maps to the afterlife described by the great spiritual traditions and learn how to assist a loved one on their final journey. You will also learn how to “dream your world into being,” how energy and intention create reality, and how to manifest your vision in the world.
An illumination clears the imprints of karma and disease from your Luminous Energy Field and then brings about healing at the blueprint level of your being. As you shed the past, you break free from karmic and generational stories.
Here, energies such as fear, envy, and anger are withdrawn from the Luminous Energy Field. Both crystallized energies and intrusive energies and entities are extracted, which changes your affinities for toxic people and situations. Step beyond the fear and violence so you can create and live in a world of peace.
Your original wounding is discovered during the Soul Retrieval journey. Here you will find the outdated soul promises you have made, sometimes even before you were born, that are keeping you from living in grace. When your contracts are rewritten you will discover the hidden gifts you can bring forth into the world. Soul Retrieval can accomplish in a few sessions what can sometimes take years to achieve in psychotherapy. Step outside of ordinary time and into the timeless now, where you can influence events that occurred in the past and guide your destiny
Shamanic Rituals and CeremoniesIn ceremony we bring together
Eternal timelessness and temporal time.
Through ceremony we connect the
Eternal rhythms with daily living.
We allow our world to be illuminated
by the grander world of the Cosmos, of the Seasons,
of the rites of passage universal to all beings.
Birthing, growing, maturing, dying, and rebirthing.
Ceremonies reflect our knowing:
We are related to the eternal Source
from which all life flows and returns.
Doing ceremony together,
we become the ceremony
Doing ceremony together
We learn to live in a Sacred Way.
At the very heart of shamanic living,
dwells the understanding of the profound significance of doing ceremonies.
Fire ceremonies:"As Above, so Below" and "As without, so within" reflect the understanding that ceremonies are most powerful when the intention and the purpose of the ceremony is to align ourselves with what is occurring within the larger Web, the greater Pattern.
1) During the fire ceremony we are honoring the Light both within and without. Call in your Spirit Helpers who will bring you guidance on how you might bring more prosperity into your life and more prospering to All.
2) When you do a fire ceremony you are honoring the gift of Fire. Fire partakes of the Sun and is considered the Sun within the Earth.
3) The drumming, chanting, dancing in the circle will increase your vitality which you can give to the Earth and other beings.
4) We will each blow into the Pachamama Prayer Stick upon which you place specific prayers for those who need healing, for the return to peace where there is no peace, for abundance in areas of the world where there is now poverty and scarcity.
5) You will absorb the beneficent power and strength from the Earth and Sun into your mind, body, heart and soul just as the plants, animals and other beings are now drawing power and strength during this time. Once you have drawn upon the power and strength available through the fire, our rattling, drumming, and connecting to Mother Earth/Father Sky we will ask that the Circle to be filled with the light and enlightenment needed for each of us to grow spiritually. You will also have your own prayer stick which you will blow your personal prayers into, then place into the fire for transmutation.
6) By creating a circle during the fire ceremony we send healing love to others round the Earth. Send your blessings and your love in such a way that you see "what you are sending" as encircling the globe of Earth.
One of the most important things to remember about ceremony is that it is a way for humans to give back to Creation some of the energy and blessings that we are always receiving. Mother Earth constantly gives us a surface on which to place our feet. The Sun's warmth provides the heat necessary for all living beings to prosper. The relationship of Earth, Sun, and Moon is the matrix within which all living beings evolve during their sojourn here on Earth. All ceremonies bring an awareness of this Unity with the larger Web of Being and Becoming.